Crimi is a licensed clinical social worker, providing
psychotherapy for men, women and couples, with
45 years of diverse professional experience.
has done extensive work with men to help them become
conscious in an unconscious society in addition
to experience with medical crisis.
also works in staff development and presentations
for mental health professionals.
- B.A. Economics, Iona College, New Rochelle, New York
- M.S.W. in Social Work, State University of New York at Buffalo
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, State of Georgia
- Academy of Certified Social Workers, National Society of
- National Society of Social Workers
- Georgia Society of Clinical Social Workers
About The Practice
*Payment is requested at the end of each session.
*Payment Options: Cash or Personal Checks
*A form is provided for you to file insurance claims directly.
At least 48 hours notice is required
for all cancellations to avoid charge of session.